Implementing plastics processes by trial and error wastes time and money.
Autodesk® Moldflow® Insight software provides injection molding simulation tools to help manufacturers validate and optimise plastic parts, injection molds, and the injection molding process. With access to over 8,000 grades of commercial plastics and accurate material data, manufacturers can evaluate various material candidates and have greater confidence in the simulation results.
Part of the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping, Autodesk Moldflow Insight software helps predict the flow behaviour of melted plastics to achieve higher-quality manufacturing, reduce the need for costly mold rework and physical prototypes, minimise delays associated with removing molds from production, and get innovative products to market faster.
- Predict potential manufacturing defects before mold tooling is cut, virtually eliminating the need for time consuming & costly mold rework.
- Determine the cause of potential problems and take corrective action to avoid the problems.
- Simulate 9 unique molding processes for those times when a specialised manufacturing process is required to meet critical application requirements.
- Have access to over 8,000 grades of commercial plastics with the most up to date & accurate material data.
- Easily communicate simulation results to other members of the design to manufacturing team.