Geomagic Qualify Probe 2012
For QA engineers looking to elevate from manual processes, Geomagic Qualify Probe offers the affordability, usability and precision required to step into probing.
Geomagic Qualify Probe delivers the most easy-to-use, affordable, 3D inspection software that works exclusively with probing data, reporting on the quality of as-built parts for first-article and production inspection, and supplier management.
Geomagic Qualify Probe combines the industry-leading tools from Geomagic Qualify with probing data and devices. This enables manufacturers to perform fast, accurate, graphical comparisons between digital reference models created from probe data and as-built parts for first-article inspection, production inspection and supplier quality management. This affordable software allows manufacturers to dramatically increase product and manufacturing quality, rapidly identify process issues, and build productivity.
Geomagic Qualify Probe is Geomagic’s powerful, new and automated software for taking and analyzing hard-probed measurements from a physical object and comparing it immediately to a digital model. The software uses tried-and-tested features from Geomagic Qualify, using data exclusively from hybrid probe workflows and multiple devices, and comparing it to CAD data.
Key Features of Geomagic Qualify Probe
- Quickly collect accurate point data from a broad range of hard-probing devices including Faro Edge, Hexagon, Nikon and others.
- Rapid, accurate import of features and GD&T from CAD models
- Built-in CAD importers for CATIA, NX, SolidWorks and Creo Elements/Pro (formerly Pro/ENGINEER) as well as comprehensive support for industry-standard formats.
- Compare as-built objects to a CAD model or an average of several scanned models.
- Automatically create features from probe data based on an aligned CAD model using the new Quick Probe feature tools.
- Generate 3D color-mapped models to illustrate deviations over an entire CAD or polygon reference morel using the Compare to Reference tool set.
- Create accurate, real-time deviation for fixturing and quick checks for out-of-tolerance conditions.
- Probe standard 2D and 3D features as well as single point circles, bolt patterns, and min and max points.
- Automatically create standard measurements and feature-to-feature measurements as features are created.
- Deliver highly accurate comparison data (certified by NIST and PTB), immediately available in easily customizable reports at your fingertips.
- Design and customize inspection reports with the powerful yet simple report designer.
- Automatically generate inspection reports in 3D PDF, HTML, Microsoft Word and Excel formats.
- Save, load and apply alignment methods for automated, repeatable inspection.