Geomagic Studio 2012
Delivering precise engineering data for use in design and manufacturing, Geomagic Studio is the core 3D creation tool for customers in almost every manufacturing industry.
Geomagic Studio is the industry’s most easy-to-use, intelligent solution for transforming 3D scan data into highly accurate polygon and native CAD models for reverse engineering, product design, rapid prototyping and analysis.
Geomagic Studio transforms 3D scan and probe data into the highest quality, most usable 3D polygonal, surface and CAD data, with parametric integration for popular MCAD products (CATIA, Autodesk Inventor, Creo Elements/Pro (Pro/ENGINEER), SolidWorks), using intelligent, highly automated and easy-to-use tools for rapid, accurate 3D creation and imaging.
Geomagic is the software of choice in automotive, aerospace, heavy equipment, medical, electronics, tool and die, and consumer product manufacturing.
Announcing Geomagic Studio 2012!
The most powerful, precise and user-friendly reverse engineering and point cloud software in the industry delivering new tools, greater power and processing speeds, significantly increased point cloud handling, more MCAD system compatibility, Remesh, patch and sketching commands.
Main Features of Geomagic Studio
- The most accurate scan and probe data processing into high quality 3D, supporting all standard measurement systems
- Integrates accurate, history-based 3D data directly into parametric CAD systems for immediate use in design
- The industry's best and most easy-to-use solution delivering automated, intelligent tools for visualizing and transforming point cloud data into usable 3D
- Export of high quality 3D data in all major neutral polygonal and NURBS formats for immediate downstream use
- Comprehensive support, technical help, training, and free trials of the Geomagic products