VMware Site Recovery Manager Services
Maximize your Investment in Virtualization
VMware Site recovery Manager is a bolt on VMware product for the VMware ESX range. SRM is used in conjunction with supported 3rd party storage vendors such as NetApp, DELL and EMC, in a mirrored environment.
Site Recovery Manager (SRM)
- Allow for a 1 click process for instant recovery of virtual machines at the recovery site in the event of a disaster.
- Accelerate recovery in the event of a disaster by utilising automated procedures and reducing manual processes that are prone to human intervention and subsequent errors.
- Automate monitoring and alerting of the SRM environment.
- Automate and non-disruptive disaster recovery fail-over testing using actual recovery plans.
- Installation and configuration of SRM software at both sites
- Failover and Failback testing of single VM in a single replicated 30GB LUN
- Full SRM design documentation and sign off
- Full testing can also be performed although this is recommended over a weekend
Typically a 5 day engagement (includes workshop and 1 day for SAN configuration if required)