With businesses under growing pressure to deliver more innovative products while also driving down costs and increasing sustainability, you cannot afford your design software to be holding back your design and engineering teams. It’s 2020, the year of great unpredictability, but also the year you let go of your software frustrations. This eBook, created by the Dassault Systèmes CATIA team, compiles a list of the top 10 ways to be more efficient with CATIA V5. Focused on addressing the most common challenges that engineers are finding with their software, this eBook will walk you through the solutions available, thanks to the CATIA V5 functionalities powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform, along with how you can increase both your productivity and ROI.
So, what are the top 10 ways to be more efficient with CATIA V5?
According to Dassault Systèmes, there are many ways that organisations are leveraging CATIA V5, in
conjunction with the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to drive efficiency, these include:
- Automated Engineering
- 3D as Master
- Sheet Metal Design
- Simulation-Driven Design with SFE
- Technical Documentation with CATIA Composer
- Electrical Engineering
- Stamping Die Face Design
- Plastic Injection Mould Design
- Reverse Engineering
- Explore the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
For detailed information on each of these solutions and the challenges that they are helping design and engineering teams to overcome, download the eBook for free using the form at the bottom of this article.
Are you ready to empower your design and engineering teams with the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform?
For a limited time only, Majenta are offering users the chance to upgrade their existing CATIA V5 licences, allowing them to access, edit and manipulate their CAD data on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
What are the benefits?
- Create, edit and review CAD data from any location and on any device.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders, live on the platform.
- Enhance remote working and drive business continuity.
- Encourage agile working through articulating vertical domains such as Robotic, Manufacturing, etc., with Industry-specific roles.
If you would like to find out more about how you can upgrade your licences and drive your team forward through the pandemic and beyond, get in touch with our team today at email@example.com.