As systems become more complex to design, build and deliver, OEMs and suppliers need to accelerate innovation, drive efficiencies and move to the factory of the future. This requires a new way to conceptualise, design, manufacture, test, certify and sustain new air and space vehicles. Because of this, the largest OEMs throughout the aerospace industry are choosing to move to the Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE platform to digitise and transform their business.
What does this mean for Airbus Suppliers?
As Airbus suppliers, you will need to be trained in the AIRBUS methods and workflow process based in 3DEXPERIENCE e.g. CATIA (multiple engineering disciplines\roles) and the data release process. Majenta can also assist you with the install and can administer a specific AIRBUS 3DEXPERIENCE build and how to connect this environment to the AIRBUS server.
What are the benefits of the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform for Airbus Suppliers?
Medium and Small suppliers can already take advantage of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to innovate and optimize their manufacturing processes, reinforce their partnership with their customer accelerating their responsiveness to changes, and improve their compliance with quality and safety standards.
Innovate and optimise your manufacturing processes
- Manage global manufacturing requirements consistent with validated processes and formalize planning know-how for easy reuse, continuous optimization and reduction of lead time
- Digital continuity from engineering to NC code
- Offline programming reducing production stops
- 3DEXPERIENCE twin of the machine to simulate and optimise the best machining strategies and optimise cycle times
- Streamline your tooling and process engineering
Increase rates optimising manufacturing processes by digital continuity
- Supporting reorganisation of all industrial processes
- Maximising value thanks to the 3DEXPERIENCE twin of the factory
- Optimising the manufacturing process during the design phase
- Reducing design cycles up to 90%
Better plan and schedule
- Optimise the allocation and sequencing of operations
- Customer due dates are met and shop times are minimised
- Work orders are planned based on the execution times
- Ability to manage large volumes of data
- Quickly develop what-if simulations and optimised schedules
- Time-saving for the planning team and the increase of planning adherence
- Highlight bottlenecks
Optimise the reuse of components
- 20% Reduction in supply chain cost
- Increased visibility to supply chain risk
- Index combined Physical and Data Attribute sources
For more benefits please visit the Majenta and Airbus Supply Chain page.
Get in touch with us today! As a Platinum Dassault Systèmes Partner, we have extensive experience in deploying 3DEXPERIENCE and can, therefore, ensure an exceptional customer experience when supporting the Airbus supplier base with 3DEXPERIENCE activities. We are positioned to provide packaged deployment and training solutions for 3DEXPERIENCE support and risk management throughout the Airbus supply chain providing reassurance to Airbus their suppliers.