What is Fusion 360?
Fusion 360, from Autodesk, is a cloud-based 3D CAD, CAM, and CAE platform for product development. It combines industrial and mechanical design, simulation, collaboration, and machining in a single package. The tools in Fusion 360 enable fast and easy exploration of design ideas with an integrated concept-to-production toolset.
Topics covered in this webinar:
- Geometry Creation – Parametric, Direct Edit, Sculpt and Mesh
- Assemblies – Joints, Component Libraries with motion study
- Drawings – Part and Assemblies with BOM
- Rendering – Local or Cloud Rendering
- Machining and CAM – Multi Axis Machining
- Simulation – Analysis and Frequency Testing
- Collaboration and Sharing – Projects and Collaboration
Autodesk Fusion 360 gallery: https://gallery.autodesk.com/fusion360/
For more information regarding Fusion 360, get in touch with us on 02476 308 500 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org