Information Management is becoming increasingly more important as we continue to move further into the digital era. With more information being created each and every minute, it’s important that we have someone responsible for the management of this information. In this short video, our Business Manager, James Gregory discusses the benefits of having an Information Manager and why it’s so important.
Benefits of having an Information Manager:
- Having a dedicated person who is solely responsible for managing all of the data within a model is really important.
- By having an Information Manager involved in a project, delivering and maintaining compliant models becomes much easier.
- Without having an Information Manager, you open yourself up to several unnecessary issues and mistakes.
How can Majenta help?
At Majenta, we have vast experience in delivering complex and fully compliant BIM models and projects. Our team of experts are here to help you with the following:
- BIM Reviews and Audits
- BIM Content Creation
- BIM Content Creation Training
- BIM Object Hosting
- BIM Project Support
- BIM Information Management
- BIM Workflows
For our full range of services, please visit: https://bim.majentasolutions.com/bim-services/