CATIA V5 has evolved into an exceptionally comprehensive piece of software. Because of this, it is often easy for us to learn and utilise what we need from the software, without considering how else it can be used or if there is a shorter, more efficient way to carry out our everyday tasks.
This webinar, lead by our Technical Consultant, Nigel Postles, both describes & demonstrates a selection of some of the lesser-known tools and functions that can have positive impacts on data quality, optimising data size & loading performance plus contributes toward improving user efficiency.
This webinar will show you how to:
- Identify and rectify link & document issues affecting your CATIA V5 data
- Understand how your CATIA V5 Tools -> Options settings may be affecting both the graphical and data loading performance of your data, as well as unnecessarily increasing file sizes
- Quickly check complex models for deactivated features without performing an Advanced Search
- Simultaneously verify the status of multiple sketches in a CATPart
- Quickly verify if a model contains geometry having neither Parents or Children & how you can promptly remove them
- Manage a Geometrical Set such that only the essential geometry is displayed in the specification tree when extended (requires access to HD2 license)
If you are looking to develop your CATIA V5 skill set even further, we can help. At Majenta, we offer a range of CATIA training courses from fundamentals to advanced as well as offering certification paths.
- CATIA V5 Fundamentals Training Course
- CATIA V5 Manufacturing Training Course
- CATIA V5 for Surfacing
- All CATIA Training Courses
- Certification Paths
If you have any further questions or any other webinars that you would like to see, please, get in touch with the team by sending an email to email@example.com, alternatively, you can call us on 02476308500.