The cloud is the optimal way to leverage the power of the Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE platform and MarketPlace, which are essential to succeed in today’s experience economy. The cloud is a critical component of the digital transformation underway in today’s global economy (mobility, big data/analytics, social business). Organisations of every size are embracing this freedom to collaborate, design, build and deploy from anywhere, at any time.
Dassault Systèmes Cloud Computing Differentiators
The 3DEXPERIENCE Platform contains the largest cloud solution portfolio, with apps for each and every stage of the value stream.
The value stream is the sequence of activities a company employs to develop an experience. We offer the most comprehensive cloud solution portfolio at every stage of the value stream, from upstream thinking to customer ownership. The 3DEXPERIENCE platform revolutionizes the innovation process by enabling real-time collaboration among all stakeholders at each stage, eliminating silos, delays and rework. We offer a portfolio of industry solutions, customized to each discipline. There is no need to invent, and no need to customize.
Applications are readily available anytime anywhere, leaving organizations free to focus on the core business of innovation. Dassault Systèmes portfolio includes CAD, simulation, digital manufacturing, social collaboration, data intelligence, advanced dashboarding and more.
Unique Business Platform
The 3DEXPERIENCE platform is collaborative, adaptive and ready-to-use.
- Ready-to-use resources enable instant ramp-up and improve your organisation’s responsiveness.
- Users can be added on-the-fly whenever and wherever needed, and they receive immediate access to additional roles and applications.
- Advanced and innovative features can be downloaded, installed and fully configured in minutes.
- Automatic software updates ensure access to the latest releases with no downtime.
With the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, IaaS/ PaaS/ SaaS is part of every subscription.
- Infrastructure as a service (Infrastructure as a Service) enables cost savings.
- Subscription-based shared services reduce costs by shifting IT spending from high capital expenditures (CAPEX) to low operating expenditures (OPEX) (pay only for what you use). This reduces risk along with TCO.
- Platform as a service (PAAS) provides an organisation the freedom to focus on core business rather than IT administration, so that collaboration and experimentation may thrive.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) delivers instant access to enterprise-class technologies for SMBs and enterprises, which can boost global competitiveness.