The latest point release is now available for Inventor 2019. This release includes many bug fixes and a number of new features including…
Frame Generator Improvements
- When inserting a frame the last used Standard is remembered.
- A default size is now selected for the Family Member, this allows for a preview of the profile without having to select a size
- Shaded Preview for Frame Members as you place them into the Frame
- Window Selection within the Change command
- Preview of Miter, Notch, Trim to Frame & Lengthen/Shorten commands
- You can now copy properties from existing frame members when using the insert/change member commands
- Content Center Editor Toolbar icons modernised
- Vault Content Library cache improvements
- Migration improvements
- Search Enhancements
- Find parts and family tables from the graphics window. The context menu for a component now contains an option to find the Content Center in the editor, or open the family table of the Content Center part
- iLogic Logging. This now allows you to print debug messages to the iLogic Log browser window
- Rule tracing allows you to visualise when and why a rule is ran
- Solidworks Mesh data can now be imported
- Graphical PMI data from STEP 242 can be imported
- Performance increases
- Highlight New button allows you to highlight changes between earlier versions of inventor and 2019.1. This highlights new functionality within Inventor by placing a badge on the updated features
- Value Fields now display the Parameter name within the tooltip. This applies to Dialogue boxes, Property Panels, In-Canvas editing and the Mini Toolbar
- 3D Annotations are now shown in Shared Views
For a full list of new features please visit the Official “What’s New” page: http://help.autodesk.com/view/INVNTOR/2019/ENU/?guid=GUID-FF37C1D2-A7D4-4F9E-A5C5-BA8E517A78C4
For any further assistance please contact the Helpdesk on +44(0)345 241 5111 or alternatively email Autodesk.Helpdesk@MajentaSolutions.com.
For advice on upgrading to 2019 or any of the services we offer, please contact Sharon Newton on +44(0)2476 308517 or alternatively email Sharon.Newton@MajentaSolutions.com.