The Jaguar Land Rover Global Supplier Integration Team, Powered by Majenta Solutions hosted the Annual Supplier Integration Strategy Event at the British Motor Museum, supported by Dassault Systèmes. We took the opportunity of having such influential leading industry experts and interviewed them to continue our Leadership Insight Series.
Martin is the IT Manager at Aut-Tech and in this short video, he discusses the challenges Aut-Tech faced during 2018, how these challenges were overcome and how they continued to deliver best-in-class service.
Can you tell us about Aut-Tech?
- Global company with the Head Office based in Cologne in Germany
- Autec in the UK are mainly focused on the Automotive Industry and supplying various Automotive OEMs
What’s your role within the company?
- CAD and IT Manager as well as an Auditor and Customer Liason Officer
What was your main challenge in 2018?
- Timing issues that are being caused by various delays
With that challenge, how did you continue to deliver?
- Keeping up-to-date with the customer as much as possible
- Keeping open communication
What is your objective for 2019?
- Supplying a quality product
“We like to consider ourselves best-in-class and have heard that from a lot of customers and people who have our equipment. So, keep improving and keep moving forward with new technologies.”
To be the best in class. what sets you apart?
- Always listening to customer requirements
- Upgrading our systems and our toolset
What are you most excited for in 2019?
- 3D Printing
- New Scanning technologies
- New Measurement techniques
- Research and Development