Information Management is becoming increasingly more important as we continue to move further into the digital era. With more information being created each and every minute, it’s important that we have someone responsible for the management of this information. In this short video, our Business Manager, James Gregory discusses the expectations and the responsibilities of the Information Manager.
What are the responsibilities of the Information Manager?
- The monitoring and management of the information developed within a model
- The information manager is responsible for ensuring that the model is compliant with all information management requirements set out by the client
- Ensuring that as they move through the various stages of the project, the information is kept up to date
How can Majenta help?
At Majenta, we have vast experience in delivering complex and fully compliant BIM models and projects. Our team of experts are here to help you with the following:
- BIM Reviews and Audits
- BIM Content Creation
- BIM Content Creation Training
- BIM Object Hosting
- BIM Project Support
- BIM Information Management
- BIM Workflows
For our full range of services, please visit: https://bim.majentasolutions.com/bim-services/