Content and Communications Manager
at Majenta Solutions
Reports to: Head of Marketing & Communications | Remotely and Coventry Office
Majenta is an enabler of intelligent supply chains and brings its proprietary digital solutions (enerjyhub and MX) to build knowledge, enhance efficiency and deepen integration between OEMs and their suppliers. The company has provided complex, global supply chains in industries including automotive, construction, aerospace and manufacturing with two decades of measurable improvement along the value chain, working with organisations including Airbus, Jaguar Land Rover, Ford Motor Co and the University of Cambridge.
About the role:
The marketing team is a vital and respected part of Majenta and is fundamental to the success of our solutions, services and products. 2022 is an exciting year for Majenta and the marketing team as we have plans to grow our intellectual property significantly (enerjyhub and MX). Therefore, we are looking to expand our marketing team to include a Content and Communications Manager. This role will work closely with the Head of Marketing and Communications alongside other teams across the business to craft and execute content for our portfolio of products and services.
You will be tasked with creating engaging digital campaigns, with creative content at their centre, to drive web traffic, leads and increase awareness of our multiple brands.
This opportunity is an excellent chance for someone to progress their career with an exciting, growing and forward-thinking company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Write engaging content for all marketing material, across all digital channels
- Create and execute multi-channel digital marketing campaigns to communicate your key messages and drive product marketing
- Create and deliver engaging social media content for all social media platforms, while working with the overall social media strategy for our brands
- Develop and implement a comprehensive communication strategy, working with other teams to ensure Majenta are communicated effectively while increasing the reach of our brands
- Write and circulate press releases to relevant stakeholders and the media
- Identify and lead regular activities to gather audience insight and apply findings to improve communication activity
- Update and maintain corporate communication materials such as our corporate presentation
The ideal candidate
Required Experience and Qualifications:
“Exceptional analytical, decision-making, written and oral communications skills”
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Communication planning and project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in planning and running communication campaigns that align to a digital marketing strategy
- A deep understanding of the social media landscape with knowledge of the benefits and limitations of each platform
- Experience in writing and releasing press release and customer communications
- Analytical skills to report on the results achieved across digital communication campaigns
The Professional Individual:
- Take pride in their work, thrive in delivering projects and are equally comfortable with the strategic thinking needed to develop content-powered campaigns as they are with the creative elements
- Thrive under pressure and confident to work alone but also likes to be part of a close-knit team
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a busy and driven atmosphere
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation, with the drive to always go the extra mile to achieve