Dassault Sales Account Executive
at MajentaWhitley, Coventry
Technology Service Provider, supporting the Design, Engineering and Manufacturing Businesses with the provision of appropriate and relevant products, services and support. Main industries covered, but not limited to Automotive, Aerospace, General Manufacturing and AEC (Architecture, Engineering and Construction).
We’re currently seeking an exceptional Dassault Sales Account Executive based in our Coventry office.
Majenta Solutions are expanding our professional sales team within our Dassault Systèmes division and we are looking for successful Sales Executives with proven enterprise sales skills to join our successful sales team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the best people in the industry.
You will be representing Majenta Solutions from our prestigious Coventry Offices and be responsible for a number of key accounts as well as generating new named opportunities in strategic accounts that you will be responsible for identifying. Highly competent at selling enterprise-level software solutions you will be excellent in building a new pipeline through your understanding and translation of customer needs into deliverable solutions. As the successful candidate, you will be very driven and self-motivated with a proven track record of closing your opportunities to deliver and overachieve on your targets.
Successful candidates will be:
- Degree educated or similar level qualification, ideally a Design, Engineering or Manufacturing discipline
- Confident and persuasive with a strong desire to succeed.
- Able to demonstrate a strong background in solution-based enterprise software sales.
- Have a successful track record on developing new business and opening new accounts.
- Sales orientated and energised by a targeted environment.
- Confident and able to build strategic relationships at an Executive and Senior management level while
engaging tactically within departmental groups
- Have the required skills to understand business processes and articulate the business and financial value
new solutions can bring to a company.
- Have excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Build relationships in key and new accounts at Executive level to develop high-value software and services
- Become a trusted advisor within your customer and prospect accounts so that you can understand their
business processes to identify their needs and propose appropriate enterprise solutions that provide a
definite ROI and deliver positive business outcomes.
- Maintain forecast, customer and prospect information with detail and to a high degree of accuracy on our
Salesforce.com CRM system.
- Coordinate with other departments to prepare complex proposals and articulate those proposals to senior
stakeholders within the customer’s organisations through the use of professional compiled presentations.
- Pro-actively raise your professional profile and that of Majenta through the use of social media or digital
platforms such as LinkedIn. In addition, you will also attend appropriate industry trade shows, sometimes
out of normal business hours to maximise networking opportunities.
- Pro -actively make outbound calls to prospective business customers and prospects to drive pipeline
- Contribute to Majenta’s presence as an industry expert by helping the marketing team create and produce
industry and solution led blogs or write-ups which drive campaigns leading to new client acquisition.
- Majenta Solutions offers industry-leading salary and commissions to ensure we get the best sales people on board. If you have experience and initiative to become one of our top sales people achieving uncapped OTE’s then please get in touch.
- Full Training and career development
- Full Time Role