Digital Marketing Manager
at Majenta Solutions
Remotely and Coventry Office
Majenta is an enabler of intelligent supply chains and brings its proprietary digital solutions (enerjyhub and MX) to build knowledge, enhance efficiency and deepen integration between OEMs and their suppliers. The company has provided complex, global supply chains in industries including automotive, construction, aerospace and manufacturing with two decades of measurable improvement along the value chain, working with organisations including Airbus, Jaguar Land Rover, Ford Motor Co and the University of Cambridge.
About the role:
The marketing team is a vital and respected part of Majenta and is fundamental to the success of our solutions, services and products. 2021 is an exciting year for Majenta and the marketing team as we have plans to grow our intellectual property significantly (enerjyhub and MX). Therefore we are looking for a creative, inspiring and hard-working digital marketing manager to helps us take these solutions to the next level, while still building the Majenta brand and solution offerings. This role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced digital marketer to continue to grow their career and make an impact on an SME. You will be joining an award-winning marketing team and some of the best experts in the Automotive, Aerospace, Construction and Manufacturing industries.
In this role you will:
- Develop a workable digital marketing strategy for Majenta, enerjyhub and MX
- Design and manage the digital marketing role. This role is inclusive of display advertising, email marketing, the company website and marketing databases
- Plan and manage the company’s social media channels and company website
- Grow the website traffic and enable digital growth
- Support with content marketing with content creation and distribution
- Report on the performance of digital marketing activities and compare the results against key performance indicators and ROI
- Collaborate with other supporting teams to create impressive client-centred campaigns
- Analysis of end-to-end consumer experience in different digital channels
- Identify the latest digital technologies and current digital trends affecting the industry
- Undertake other such duties and responsibilities to support the team, including any events
The ideal candidate
Experience and Qualifications:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (in any subject – marketing not essential)
- At least 2 years working in a Digital Marketing role
- Experience in executing successful social media campaigns
- Knowledge of marketing and web analytics tools such as Google Adwords, and Google Analytics etc.
- Knowledge of web platforms such as WordPress
- Practical skills in email marketing and email marketing platforms
- Good writing skills, with the ability to build a coherent written article
- A passion for technology and all things digital
Additional Skills (desired, not necessarily required):
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Pardot, Marketo or Hubspot etc.
- Specific product marketing experience
The Professional Individual:
- Unquestionable organisational skills
- An eye for detail – high standards in work delivery
- The determination to succeed and reach goals (set by the manager and by themselves)
- The unquestioned acceptance that they will go the extra mile
- A strong, driven mentality – a self-starter
- Good communication skills
- Confidence in working at events, working with partners and conducting themselves with a professional manner
- Manages conflicting priorities to ensure objectives are achieved, and deadlines are met
Full-time role based in our Whitley office with full training and career development offered. Competitive salary.