Information Governance Officer
at Majenta Solutions
Full-time Role. Head office in Coventry with home working options.
A technology Service Provider, supporting the Design, Engineering and Manufacturing Businesses with the provision of appropriate and relevant products, services and support. Main industries covered, but not limited to, Automotive, Aerospace, General Manufacturing and Construction.
We are looking to recruit a Full-Time Information Governance Officer to work for one of our Automotive OEM clients.
This role is primarily to govern the global supply chain to ensure full compliance of integration requirements during engineering phases. On a day to day basis, you will work with both OEM and Global Suppliers to ensure required deliverables are captured during sourcing stages through the Engineering Statement of Work (eSOW). You will liaise with the wider team to ensure the implementation and ongoing connection of PLM toolsets are maintained.
- Work closely with both OEM and Global Suppliers during sourcing stages. This will be both face to face and virtual meetings.
- Have a full understanding of programme timings and sourcing statuses.
- A consultative approach to drive the OEM and its Suppliers into the optimum toolsets.
- Ensure Engineering statement of work is completed at correct gateway and to the programme strategy.
- You will build a network of contacts and use this network to escalate for non-compliance.
- Continual process improvement with both OEM & Suppliers.
- To provide input into the development of the engineering Supplier portal.
- Reporting of supplier’s status to various levels of management within the OEM.
- Govern use of toolsets and drive resolutions for non-adherence.
- You will use the data at your disposal to govern and drive change for non-adherence.
- Demonstrate control of suppliers within remit.
The successful applicant will be able to communicate effectively with the OEM and Supplier and will have a high-level understanding of technical requirements and processes, and will form part of a wider process to ensure that Suppliers are compliant with connectivity, capability, and competency that the team is delivering. The successful applicant will focus heavily on the Governance of Suppliers in ensuring that they are working in the optimum and can collaborate efficiently with the OEM.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate should possess the following skills, experience, and qualifications:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential, both face to face and virtual.
- Strong stakeholder management with ability to create a network of contacts.
- Excellent Presentation skills with the ability to control and lead meetings.
- Handle objections with the ability to overcome objections with resolutions.
- Driven and highly self-motivated with a dynamic customer focused attitude.
- Organised with the ability to prioritise and take pride in their work.
- Can think quickly and strategically under pressure.
- Literate know how to use strategies and employ them when necessary to comprehend texts and apply literacy knowledge and skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to deconstruct information into smaller categories to draw conclusions.
- Ability to articulate and demonstrate that you are in control of all day to day operations and workload.
- Experience of working with Salesforce and Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Salesforce skills would be an advantage, but sufficient training will be provided.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and prioritise work accordingly.
- The ability to demonstrate intelligence, integrity, and energy in all aspects of the role.
- Understanding of PLM toolsets and processes is not essential but would be useful.
- Can be trusted to work alone and consistently deliver against targets.