Internet Marketing Specialist (CRM)
at Majenta Solutions
Reports to: Head of Marketing & Communications | Remotely and Coventry Office
Majenta is an enabler of intelligent supply chains and brings its proprietary digital solutions (enerjyhub and MX) to build knowledge, enhance efficiency and deepen integration between OEMs and their suppliers. The company has provided complex, global supply chains in industries including automotive, construction, aerospace and manufacturing with two decades of measurable improvement along the value chain, working with organisations including Airbus, Jaguar Land Rover, Ford Motor Co and the University of Cambridge.
Internet Marketing Specialist:
The marketing team is a vital and respected part of Majenta and is fundamental to the success of our solutions, services and products. 2021 is an exciting year for Majenta and the marketing team as we have plans to grow our intellectual property significantly (enerjyhub and MX). Therefore, we are looking to expand our marketing team to include an Internet Marketing specialist. This opportunity is an excellent chance for someone to progress their career with an exciting, growing and forward-thinking company. This role will be reporting to the Head of Marketing & Communications and will form a close relationship with the Digital Marketing Manager to support all things digital.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities for sales teams.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations including re-structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO strategy.
- Support the creation of marketing content to use for social media purposes (e.g. product marketing videos, case studies, blog posts).
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO strategies agreed with the business.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Analyse and interrogate CRM database to identify opportunities for campaign creation.
- Support the functional area with the provision, maintenance and ongoing development of our CRM platform.
- Driving alignment of key stakeholders, help define implementation plan for prioritised initiatives and directly lead specific projects when relevant.
- Leading ongoing and ad-hoc Digital commerce market trends analysis, competitive landscape study, digital customer journeys and behaviour analysis needed to identify and assess opportunities.
- Encourage automation of lead generation through web tools across the business.
- Align the digital marketing strategies across all Majenta key brands. (ONE strategy)
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (e.g. Google trends, SEMrush, Keyword Discovery)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations would be desirable.
- CRM system utilisation and management.
- Analytically minded with the ability to look at data/numbers to see trends and make recommendations to teams and management.
- HubSpot marketing certification(s) or similar would be desirable
- Project management experience
The Professional Individual:
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skill.
A full-time role based remotely with some office working, Training opportunities and career development encouraged.