Lead Visualisation Artist
for one of Majenta’s Clients. Malmesbury, United Kingdom.
About the role
We are looking for a Lead Visualisation Artist on behalf of one of our clients. The role will cover the following areas:
- Studio Engineering
- Interior Design
- Exterior Design
- A Class Surfacing
- HMI Design
- Colour & Materials
- Modelmaking (including clay, hard parts and concept trimming and painting)
Knowledge, skills & experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent related discipline with relevant automotive experience.
- Highly skilled in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat.
- Advanced PowerPoint/Presentation skills.
- Understanding of the use of Autodesk V-Red.
- Demonstrate a creative ability to stay at the forefront of visualisation ability.
- Experience in working well and adjusting in a busy deadline driven environment.
- Experience with the demands of customising and creating bespoke VR experiences to support design review
- Python coding skills advantageous but not necessary
- Professional, well presented
- ‘Team player’, willing to support others and adopt a flexible approach
- Confident with good interpersonal & communication skills
- Able to maintain a consistent high level of work and output in a dynamic working environment
- Initiative – makes things happen with minimum levels of supervision