Coventry, United Kingdom.
Technology Service Provider, supporting the Design, Engineering and Manufacturing Businesses with the provision of appropriate and relevant products, services and support. Main industries covered, but not limited to: Automotive, Aerospace, General Manufacturing and AEC (Architecture, Engineering and Construction).
About the role
Majenta are expanding their Marketing department, and we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator with experience, but who is willing to grow with the team and develop their marketing career with us.
This is a fantastic opportunity to have a career within our award-winning team, working with some of the best people in the Automotive, Aerospace, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. You will be representing Majenta at our prestigious Coventry Offices next to Jaguar Land Rover. The Marketing Team are a vital part of the business and have many exciting projects spanning across all our industries and divisions.
- Create and implement marketing campaigns
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing activity and campaigns
- Develop content to support campaigns and drive lead generation
- Manage customer information on the CRM system
- Create marketing material: written content, promotional banners, brochures etc.
- Update web pages, web content and create blog posts
- Utilise PR and communication methods to promote Majenta
- Support with Majenta events and trade shows
- Undertake other such duties and responsibilities, as and when requested
Experience and qualifications
- Work experience in marketing
- Experience in implementing marketing campaigns
- Experience in website management: website updates and blog creation
- Design skills/ Adobe Suite experience
- PR and communication skills
- Experience in creating content
- A passion for technology and all things digital
- “Real” organisational skills.
- The determination to succeed and reach goals (set by the manager and by themselves).
- The unquestioned acceptance that they will go the extra mile.
- A strong, driven mentality – a self-starter.
- Good communication skills.
- Manages conflicting priorities to ensure objectives are achieved, and deadlines are met.
- Have a passion for technology and always aspire to learn more.
- Understand how to offer “Value” to a customer.
Full-time role office based with training opportunities and career development offered. Competitive Salary.