Supply Chain Controller
at Majenta Solutions
Majenta is an enabler of intelligent supply chains and brings its proprietary digital solutions (enerjyhub and MX) to build knowledge, enhance efficiency and deepen integration between OEMs and their suppliers. The company has provided complex, global supply chains in industries including automotive, construction, aerospace and manufacturing with two decades of measurable improvement along the value chain, working with organisations including Airbus, Jaguar Land Rover, Ford Motor Co and the University of Cambridge.
- Capture requirements of suppliers during sourcing phases.
- Commit suppliers to engineering requirements during the sourcing phases.
- Ensure suppliers are Connected, Capable and Competent during programme engineering phases.
- Govern suppliers Compliance throughout all phases.
- The enerjyhub team acts as a single point of contact for the supplier community working within the product creation PLM environment.
- Suppliers are managed in the engineering platform called enerjyhub.
- We are dedicated to implementing consistent tools and processes across the customers extended enterprise to ensure seamless supplier collaboration during the product creation process.
The enerjyhub Team is involved in the following activities:
- Adoption and use of enerjyhub
- Drive supplier self-management through enerjyhub.
- Supplier on-boarding (to tools, processes & working methods).
- All aspects of supplier PLM integration.
- Supplier integration management.
- Supplier Improvement.
- Supplier Compliance.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Work closely with the customers purchasing team and engineering during sourcing stages.
- Have understanding of programme sourcing status and timings.
- Consult Customers and suppliers of best working practices.
- Ensure engineering statement of work is completed at correct time and to the specified strategy.
- Use escalation processes for any deviation from strategy.
- Continual process improvement.
- To provide input into the development of the enerjyhub.
- Reporting of supplier’s status to various levels of management.
- Govern use of toolsets and drive resolutions for non-adherence.
- Data analysis to ensure governance of working practices.
- Demonstrate control of suppliers within remit.
The successful candidate should possess the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills is essential. Both face to face and virtual.
- Excellent networker.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Ability to handle objections and stand firm.
- Understand team strategy and stick to that strategy.
- Commercially minded with the ability to find opportunities.
- Creative in their approach to working methods and processes.
- Govern own work and consistently look to improve.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and work smart.
- Experience of database data entry and analysis.
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Salesforce (CRM) experience would be useful.
- Understanding of PLM tools and processes would be useful.