Technical Sales Consultant
Coventry, United Kingdom.
Majenta have the required expertise and knowledge to successfully connect and integrate the JLR supplier community to i-PLM programs and are fully accredited to do so with both JLR and Dassault Systèmes. These partnerships enable us to roll out the JLR i-PLM software solutions from Dassault to the JLR extended supply chain.
Our priority is to on-board and support suppliers as they integrate into the JLR i-PLM environment and actively enable these companies to visualise, exchange and share the digital assets of the vehicle as quickly and efficiently as possible.
More details can be found on our website :- http://www.iplmmajenta.com/
Due to Team Expansion we are looking to recruit a Permanent Technical Sales Consultant to join our team based in Coventry.
Explain, demonstrate and prove the value of Dassault Solutions to our customers / prospects through technical expertise to support the sales team and sales plan.
Experience in providing Pre-Sales support for Dassault software solutions:
- Contribute to opportunity identification.
- Advise sales persons on technical solutions, and industry processes.
- Lead Pre-Sales engagement supporting the sales persons on opportunities using a consultative selling approach.
- Contribute to responses to Request For Information / Request for Proposal.
- Help formulate or validate the ‘value proposition’, customise and deliver demonstrations and / or Proof of Concepts, to support and articulate the solution / brand value proposal.
- Contribute to Statement of Work.
- Publish and re-use technical information (demos, POCs…).
- Expand personal technical knowledge, transfer skills and promote technical expertise to enable internal &/or external ecosystem.
- Monitor accreditations to maintain skills & certifications.
- Support & coach sales persons on pre-sales activities (demo, benchmark, proof of concept, best practices).
- Expand network through presentations, articles, technical publications and seminars.
- Customer Demos, technical documentation, RFI / RFP, PoCs.
- Consulting engagements for Dassault Industry Solutions selling through VDA / BVA (Value Discovery Audit/Business Value Assessment).
- Coaching / training of sales persons.
- Contribution within user communities and appropriate social networks.
- Self-training and certification defined and achieved.
- Contribution to Statement of Work for proposals and quotations.
The ideal Person
- Strong Industry experience knowledge.
- Strong Dassault Company knowledge.
Salary is dependable on experience.
We offer Full Training and career development and successful candidates will have the ability to develop in a rapidly growing business.