- 19th June
- 9am - 6pm
- Tobacco Dock, Wapping Lane, London. E1 2SF
- Free of charge
Who's it for?
AU London (Autodesk University) is the conference for those who design, create, and make the world around us.
AU London 2018 is your chance to connect with the best in the business, share technical knowledge, solve unique business challenges, and gain a deeper understanding of cross-industry opportunities. Plus, you can learn best practices, stay on top of the latest trends, and experience advanced technology firsthand. Join your global community of professional designers and engineers as we explore the future of making things.
AU London allows attendees to fully participate in a number of:
- Inspiring keynote speakers, including; Andrew Anagnost, President and Chief Executive Officer at Autodesk.
- Classes and session, including; construction, manufacturing and product design talks by guest speakers.
- Interactive exhibits, including; Virtual Reality (VR), generative design, additive manufacturing and more.
- Take Autodesk Certification exams for free.
More importantly, it allows you to connect with peers, thought leaders and training providers. Of which, we fall under all three.
If you’d like to arrange an appointment to visit one of our manufacturing, construction, or software experts, please complete the form.
For more information on AU London or to book tickets for the event, please visit the AU London website.