This 3DEXPERIENCE Transition C3PNG Catia V5 to V6 R2019x course is designed for Geometry Authors who currently use CATIA V5 and Teamcenter to deliver in their supplier programme requirements.
It will enable the user to perform the same tasks using CATIA V6 in combination with the ENOVIA Data management environment. This will include working with assemblies and vehicle structures
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Recognise and describe the differences in ‘Look and Feel’ between CATIA V6 and CATIA V5
- Search within ENOVIA and interrogate CAD Data
- Explain the Integrated Product Structure as seen within the ENOVIA VPM environment
- Create, control, and edit CAD objects (some exercises and project examples).
- Demonstrate an understanding of the changes to the main CATIA workbenches
- Perform change management actions on CAD objects
- Release CAD Data