The ‘Gateway to the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform’ course is the entry point to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. Its purpose is to empower users of the platform by teaching them how to access their work environment, navigate, search, work on their data, use and manage their dashboard and collaborate with their peer’s thanks to communities. This course will teach you the new interface and functionalities of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. You will learn how to connect to the platform, manage your projects, search documents and share content along with knowledge or skills with other users.
This half-day course is the entry point to understanding the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the 3DEXPERIENCE interface
- Connect to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- Access your Dashboard
- Use the 6WTags for searching content
- Share various documents with other users through 3DSpace
- Use standard menus and commands
- Explain the functionalities of various apps in the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- Import new data and export it as 3DXML files
- Search for 3D data using different methods
- Explore and open 3D data
- Manipulate the tree
- Filter data
- Users of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. There are no prerequisites for this course.