This Dassault Systèmes accredited course will teach you how to create a simple product structure, and how to add components and position them correctly. You will also learn how to analyse the weight distribution, create new component revisions and replace components.
Topics covered include:
- Create a new product and add components
- Position components within a product
- Modify a product structure
- Analyse weight distribution
- Replace components
- Students attending this course should be familiar with Mechanical Design and Windows OS.
- Mechanical Designers attending this course should have completed the Gateway to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform course and should be familiar with Part Design in CATIA.