This course will teach you how to conduct a Finite Element Analysis on an existing assembly. You will learn how to create connections between assembly components and how to assign appropriate connection properties. You will also learn how to create an analysis assembly from the existing meshed parts.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Interpret various types of hypotheses that are used for creating an assembly analysis and differentiate between them
- Define analysis connections between assembly components
- Use existing assembly constraints to automatically create analysis connections
- Assign a connection property to the appropriate analysis connection
- Compute a static analysis for an assembly
- Create and manage an analysis assembly model using existing meshed parts
Students attending this course should be familiar with CATIA V5 Fundamentals and Generative Part Structural Analysis.