This course will teach you how to use the Drafting workbench of CATIA V5 to create drawings. You will learn how to produce a drawing of a 3D model by creating projection and section views, and how to add dimensions to it.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Create simple projection views and section views of 3D parts
- Position the views on a drawing sheet
- Add dimensions to the views
- Manage the graphic properties of the drawing sheet
- Finalise the drawing sheet by adding a title block
Students attending this course should be familiar with the basics of CATIA V5.