This course will teach you how to use the Generative Shape Design app to create curves and surfaces. You will learn how to assemble, re-limit and connect the geometries smoothly. You will also learn how to analyse the wireframe and the surface quality and rectify the detected defects.
Topics covered include:
- Create curves and improve the quality of the imported wireframes
- Create surfaces based on the wireframe geometries
- Assemble, re-limit and connect the surfaces smoothly to achieve the topology
- Analyze the surface quality and heal the defects
- Surface Designers attending this course should have completed the Gateway to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform course.
- Students attending this course should be familiar with Surface Design and Windows OS