This course will teach you how to create a sheet metal part using the standard wall, bend, and stamping features. You will see how user features can be incorporated into the design and how to use both standard and user-defined materials. Finally, you will learn how to create a flat pattern and produce a detailed, annotated drawing.
Topics covered include:
- Create a sheet metal part using wall and bend features
- Manage folded and unfolded views
- Use pre-defined sheet metal parameters
- Create stamped features
- Create duplicating features and use the multi-body methodology
- Creating drawings of sheet metal parts
- Export a finished flat pattern
- Students attending this course should be familiar with Drafting and Windows OS.
- Sheet Metal Designers attending this course should have completed the Gateway to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform course and should be familiar with Part Design app.