This course will teach you how to create a manufacturing document from a Composites Engineering design document. You will learn how to modify the Manufacturing Data structure and synchronise the link between the engineering and the manufacturing data. You will also learn how to apply the manufacturing and producibility constraints in the Composites Design process.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Design a Composite Part using the Manual Approach
- Generate a Manufacturing Stacking from an Engineering Stacking
- Synchronise the link between the Manufacturing and Engineering parts
- Perform and inspect the Producibility Analysis
- Compute and optimise a Flattening
- Export the Ply Data
- Create a Ply Book
Students attending this course must have knowledge of part design, assembly design, surface design and drafting.