This course will teach you how to define and manage NC programs dedicated to machining parts that are designed with a surface or solid geometry. You will learn how to define the 3-Axis Roughing, Semi-finishing and Finishing operations. You will also learn how to improve productivity in the mould and die machining using the various functionalities of 3-Axis Surface Machining.
Topics covered include:
- Define 3-Axis Surface Machining operations
- Define a Rework Area
- Create Machining Features
- Analyse and modify the Tool path
- Students attending this course should be familiar with machining and Windows OS.
- Numerical Control (NC) Programmers attending this course should have completed the Gateway to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform course and should be familiar with the fundamentals of machining.