This DELMIA Prismatic Machining training course will teach you how to use the common functionalities available in the machining apps of DELMIA. It will also teach you the fundamentals of creating and simulating a tool path. You will learn how to create tool paths for 2- and 2.5-axis machining operations. You will also learn how to create probes in the simulation object and how to simulate the machines, detect clashes and analyse them.
Topics covered include:
- Define the infrastructure required for machining
- Create tools and tool assemblies
- Define prismatic machining operations
- Replay and simulate tool paths
- Simulate a machine using a simulation object
- Generate the Numerical Control (NC) output
Students attending this course should be familiar with machining and Windows OS.