This ENOVIA Digital Mock-Up Navigator course will teach you how to manipulate a Digital Mock-Up in the context of an engineering review.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Use the basic and advanced functionalities of the DMU Navigator workbench
- Modify the properties of components and position them
- Create movies using the simulations
- Manage the mock-up configurations using scenes
- Save specific mock-up configurations for analysis
- Create annotated views of a mock-up for sharing
Students attending this course should have attended the DMU Basics course.