In this short video, our Digital Construction Account Manager, Sam Lissaman looks at some of the common questions he is asked about Digital Construction Content Libraries.
What is a BIM / Digital Construction Content Library?
- Digital Data Repository to store standard systems and components that are commonly used on projects
- Can be stored on an Internal Content Management System or externally using the BIMobject Hercules Platform.
Why should you consider a Content Library?
Having a BIM / Digital Construction Content Library will allow you to:
- Standardise data and increase consistency across projects and throughout different areas of the business
- Control customer expectations and deliverables
How do you create a Content Library?
- Identify the standard components that are used frequently throughout your projects
- You can develop a Content Library in-house if you have the resources available, if not, get in touch with the team here at Majenta to get started.
- We also recommend creating a user manual, having this go-to guide will help encourage adoption throughout your business.
How can Majenta help?
- How BIM object Hosting is revolutionising product exposure for Manufacturers.
- 3 Key benefits of BIM Objects for Manufacturers
- Majenta support London based Danish furniture company, Icons of Denmark with BIM Content Creation, BIM Object Hosting and full implementation of the BIMobject Platform.