Geomagic Qualify 2012
Geomagic Qualify is the industry’s most easy-to-use 3D inspection software delivering the highest accuracy, speed and comprehensive reporting on the quality of as-built parts for first-article and production inspection, and supplier management.
Geomagic Qualify enables manufacturers to perform fast, accurate, graphical comparisons between digital reference models and scans and probes of as-built parts for first-article inspection, production inspection and supplier quality management. This leading software allows manufacturers to rapidly increase product and manufacturing quality, rapidly identify process issues, and build productivity.
Key Features of Geomagic Qualify
- Collect point and polygon data from all major 3D scanners, digitizers and hard-probing devices.
- Built-in CAD importers for CATIA, NX, SolidWorks and Creo Elements/Pro (formerly Pro/ENGINEER) as well as comprehensive support for industry-standard formats.
- Compare as-built objects to a CAD model or an average of several scanned models.
- Comprehensive annotation, dimensioning, analysis of GD&T plus measurement and whisker plots of a scanned part compared to existing data.
- Output detailed inspection reports with numeric inspection data, multiple views, notes and conclusions.
- Comprehensive, automated reporting tools enable fast creation of results in standard report formats.
- Airfoil Analysis functionality included at no additional charge, containing specialized tools for advanced inspection of turbine blades, rotors, stators and similar components.
- Automatically detects and inspects geometric features such as spheres, planes, cones, cylinders, slots, holes and points.
- Comprehensive support, technical help, training, and free trials of the Geomagic product.