As companies continue to encourage their teams to work remotely, CATIA V5 users are having to consider how they can stay connected. In order to continue collaborating from a remote location, CATIA V5 users can now connect their existing licences to the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform, enabling them to create, edit, collaborate and review CAD data anytime, anywhere.
So, what other reasons are driving CATIA V5 users to leverage the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform?
- Share designs easily and securely – Share your CATIA V5 designs with anyone, anywhere, anytime and on any web-enabled device.
- Collaborate seamlessly and effectively – Collaborate in the digital mock-up process with every stakeholder, regardless of location. You can even collaborate with non-CAD users.
- Unlock more capabilities – Seamlessly use CATIA V5 models within other Dassault Systemes’ applications such as finite element analysis and digital manufacturing planning.
- Manage innovation processes with ease – Integrate the design process into full product lifecycle management from design to validation, manufacturing, and change management., helping you to simplify workflows.
- Save time searching – Find and access data quickly with indexed searches, 3D volume queries, product filtering and selective opening of partial assemblies. Allowing you to spend more time designing and less time searching.
- Boost personal productivity – Use background save capabilities and work on other tasks while CATIA V5 files compile and save in the background.
- Connect to the future, today – Continue to use CATIA while gaining access to the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform on the cloud.
Are you ready to empower your design and engineering teams with the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform?
For a limited time only, Majenta are offering users the chance to upgrade their existing CATIA V5 licences, allowing them to access, edit and manipulate their CAD data on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
What are the benefits?
- Create, edit and review CAD data from any location and on any device.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders, live on the platform.
- Enhance remote working and drive business continuity.
- Encourage agile working through articulating vertical domains such as Robotic, Manufacturing, etc., with Industry-specific roles.
If you would like to find out more about how you can upgrade your licences and drive your team forward through the pandemic and beyond, get in touch with our team today at email@example.com.