UK (Hammersmith or Coventry)
Technology Service Provider, supporting the Design, Engineering and Manufacturing Businesses with the provision of appropriate and relevant products, services and support. Main industries covered, but not limited to, Automotive, Aerospace, General Manufacturing and AEC (Architecture, Engineering and Construction).
Majenta are expanding our professional technical team. We are recruiting for a Business Partner to work with one of our partners. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the best people in the industry and with some illustrious customers, helping to ensure our customers’ IT environments meet all requirements both in hardware configuration and software. The solutions you will define should deliver high availability, high performance and stability for the best possible experience to end users using an on-premise setup or cloud solution.
The role in detail:
The role will compose of creating robust commercial contracts for large-scale and existing 3DEXPERIENCE implementations across an exciting range of customer accounts. As such, you will be part of a closely-knit team driving services business development all across the UK.
In this business development and commercial role, we will expect you to:
- Work closely with colleagues responsible for 3DEXPERIENCE software sales. In parallel with a developing transaction for software sale and implementation, we will expect you to work with a wider sales team to build comprehensive and risk-minimal business propositions for clients that deliver a clear focus upon, and strategy for, value realisation.
- In creating services contracts, build or contribute to the integral services scope, risk mitigation, and relevant commercial terms, and ensure the associated value delivered to a customer by the deployment of the 3DEXPERIENCE Solution is fully documented.
- Present and negotiate these same, and potentially major contracts with the customer.
- Ensure revenue and margin goals for the opportunity are realisable and defined as a Services Business plan.
- Manage client expectations and align resources to deliver the project execution as you work through the team-wide, services and software sales cycle.
- Gain familiarity with, and work with, Dassault industry competencies and references and leverage these to strengthen your proposed commercial propositions.
- Develop the capability to effectively communicate business benefits of 3DEXPERIENCE solutions to client executive leadership.
The ideal candidate
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Understand how the right kind of 3DEXPERIENCE implementation service propositions add value for the customer, and articulate this in the context of challenges over content and price.
- You need to be a polished and experienced professional great at earning the trust and confidence of others by showing honesty, dependability and accountability.
- General communication skills are key; you need to be able to demonstrate skills and experience with commercial negotiation, ideally in the context of PLM or enterprise software implementation.
- You need an excellent standard of spoken and written English, as well as first-class numeracy skills.
- A commercial or technical background working in PLM or enterprise software solutions such as SAP is a strong advantage.
- Showing a high degree of computer literacy is a must.
Other information: –
We offer full training and career development to individuals with the drive and commitment to go the extra mile. Successful candidates will have the ability to develop customer relationships, to understand their needs and translate into solutions that deliver real business benefits.
- Full Time Role
- Salary negotiable dependable on experience
- Full training and career development