Inside Sales Executive
Full-time role with full training and career development offered. Competitive salary with incentives.
Division: Digital Construction
Reports to: Internal Sales Manager
A leader within the UK Digital Construction consultancy space is searching for a passionate, driven and success-hungry individual to join their expanding Internal Sales team. The Majenta team prides itself on providing professional services and technologies relating to advancing the demands of the UK’s digital built environment with an impressive existing client base that includes large UK household names.
The way that we build and interact with the environment around us is changing to meet the needs of a more sustainable way of living and at the centre of that change is the adoption of ‘digital’.
Due to company growth, we are looking for an Inside Sales Executive to join our internal sales team. This is a pivotal role within the digital construction sales team. Many of the current field sales team started in this role and have experienced quick career progression based on endeavour and great performance.
As an Inside Sales Executive, you will be joining a team of five, focussing on driving lead generation initiatives to the wider team, engaging with potential new clients and projects, and having the opportunity to shadow more senior members of the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start a career in sales, with a clearly defined career growth plan enabling you to take ownership of your own progression and earning opportunities.
If you’re a passionate, success-driven, competitive individual looking to make your mark, this role is for you.
- Client prospecting and new customer acquisition, ensuring you build excellent rapport and levels of service
- Source new opportunities from existing clients and proactively identify new sales prospects
- Client calling to ensure success of sales and marketing campaigns
- Utilise social media as a social selling tool
- Lead nurturing, working closely with the field sales team and the Internal Sales Manager
- Nurture existing Digital Construction customers to ensure they are satisfied, loyal and that we are continually exploring additional opportunities
- Work with sales teams to identify and qualify opportunities for up-sell /cross-sell in the existing account base
- Distribute customer communications including welcome, updates, feedback, offers and further information
- Follow-up and nurture of incoming leads and tasks assigned by marketing
- Review marketing intelligence supplied by marketing
- Account based marketing support and follow up when necessary
- Follow up leads provided through Pardot, our marketing automation platform
- Provide sales support on marketing campaigns when required including events, offers and incentives
- Collect customer feedback and ensure customer satisfaction
Experience & Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a Customer Service/Customer Facing role
- Strong initiative and ability to think outside the box
- Experience with using social media for business such as LinkedIn/other commercial tools
- High organisational skills, extremely disciplined with time management and possess a strong work ethic
- A clear strength of character and resilience– able to remain determined to attain targets under pressure or when handling customer objections
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Comfortable contributing ideas, approaches and insights that enable innovation to the wider team
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system (Desirable)
- Knowledge of BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Digital Construction (Desirable