Technology Service Provider, supporting the Design, Engineering and Manufacturing Businesses with the provision of appropriate and relevant products, services and support. Main industries covered, but not limited to: Automotive, Aerospace, General Manufacturing and AEC (Architecture, Engineering and Construction).
About the role
- As a Project Analyst you’ll have a minimum understanding of project management.
- You will be able to exhibit effective listening whilst delivering clear communication across all levels of the business.
- You will have experience of working on projects within a relevant industry, providing evidence of the application of project management competencies and demonstration of resilience and flexibility.
- You will be a completer-finisher with willingness to learn, and the ability to learn quickly.
- You will also bring an analytical approach to this role, including an understanding of Google Tools, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- You will combine excellent analytical skills with strong interpersonal, and communication, particularly in reporting.
- You will have the ability to build relationships and influence, as well as the ability to understand and explain complex information.
- You will enable us to make critical decisions in a timely manner, based on sound analysis of the robust data you have created and provided.
- Driven and self-motivated individual, you’ll be able to deliver against targets within challenging environments. You’ll be a team player, flexible in your approach supporting other colleagues within your team. Strong organisational skills are essential, as is the ability to work under pressure and successfully plan and prioritise your workload.
- Creating, managing and disbursing reports related to projects.
- Maintaining project assets, communications and related database(s).
- Evaluating and monitoring of projects.
- Routinely performing complete or component analysis.
- Notifying management and colleagues about project abnormalities or variances.
We offer full training and career development to individuals with the drive and commitment to go the extra mile.
- Full Time Role
- Salary based on Experience
- Full Training and Career Development