for one of Majenta’s Clients.Woking, United Kingdom.
Purpose of the role
Enable the Design Team to “Design breath-taking products that tell the visual story of their function”. Produce digital visualisation stills and real-time assets to support the Design process. Produce digital visualisation assets to support Marketing events and customer experiences
- Work closely within Special Operations to deliver all Visualisation requirements
- Support customer spec sessions to assist with Visualisation requirements.
- It will also include the creation of excellent visual content with exemplary creativity and attention to detail.
- Liaise with Special Operations paint team in delivering Bespoke livery designs.
- Production of image synthesis of a photorealistic or non-photorealistic image from a 2D or 3D model
- Produce accurate vector formats from artwork
- Assembling customer facing presentations and PDFs
Knowledge, skills & experience
- Educated to degree level Automotive Styling, 3D Product design, or similar disciplinary with relevant automotive experience.
- Experience working in Unreal Engine 4 would be preferable, however ongoing training will be provided. Ideal candidate would be familiar in every aspect of the content creation pipeline with a focus on building photo-realistic materials and Blueprint scripting (More of a bonus than prerequisite)
- Thorough understanding of photo-realistic lighting and rendering
- Ability to setup VR projects with interaction and navigation controls in Unreal Engine 4 – VR/UE4 experience is beneficial
- Experience working with 3D software packages such as Maya, 3D Studio Max, VRED etc. – Essential
- Previous experience with data conversion – starting from basic CAD data through to completion
- Working knowledge of UV mapping, modelling and texturing is beneficial
- Excellent Graphics skills with a real attention to detail combined with well-developed conceptual thinking (Essential)
- High Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is essential.
- Ability to accurately tape out liveries on vehicles from an artwork file.
- Experience of Adobe InDesign is beneficial
- Takes customer satisfaction personally
- An individual with exemplary creativity and attention to detail.
- Thrives in a fast paced, challenging and dynamic environment
- Exceptionally organized with high levels of self-motivation
- Ability to maintain the very highest levels of attention to detail even when under pressure