The COBie Validate course gives a complete understanding of BIM compliant COBie information and Asset Data delivery to any Contractor, Employer, or Operator & Maintainer.
Our COBie Validate training course provides attendees with an understanding of why COBie was created, how it’s structured and how it is applied over the course of a project. The COBie Validate training course covers all aspects of COBie that may be delivered and once completed, attendees will be able to meet current contract requirements.
The COBie Validate course shows how a designer will author the information and asset data of a COBie deliverable and then focuses on how to review and check this information for accuracy and details the processes that are involved to accomplish this.
The COBie Validate course offers benefits to:
- Operator & Maintainers
The core objectives for the COBie Validate course are the following:
- To gain a comprehensive understanding of COBie
- Understand the fundamentals of COBie information
- Become proficient in creating COBie documentation.
- Confidence to return to work with practical abilities for use on live projects
However on request our course can be…
Our COBie Validate training course is a standard course and covers the topics and modules below, however, this course can be tailored to your exact requirements to cater for your training needs.
COBie Validate training will cover the following elements:
- COBie Introduction and Brief Introduction to BIM
- Software Overview and IFCs
- COBie Structure of Technical Design & O&M information
- Creation of COBie Parameters and Information by Revit Family
- Creation of COBie output from Revit project
- Validation & Quality Control of COBie information within Revit projects