Who is this course for?
Designers, Engineers and Project Managers that Supply CAD Data to Nissan.
Gain confidence working with Nissans techniques and quality requirements as well as how to support Nissan with NSTK installation using TCP2.
How will this course improve your relationship with Nissan?
– Enable seamless integration with Nissan
– Reduce issues and delays when it comes to delivering data to Nissan
– Meet strict project timings set by Nissan on time
- Paperless Process for NX
- What is the Paperless Process
- NX CAD 3D Requirements
- 3D, Annotated CAD Data for Production Release > How does it Work
- Reference Geometry – Coordinate Systems
- Reference Curves
- Model Views and Annotation
- 2D Supplemental Drawings
- Excel Data Note Requirements
- How to complete a DATA NOTE
- Data Integrity
- Assembly Arrangements
- Submitting Release Data
- Part Numbering
- Representing Changes