Who is this course for?
Designers, Engineers and Project Managers that Supply CAD Data to Nissan.
This course will give you an overview and practical knowledge required to comply with various Nissan standards and procedures.
How will this course improve your relationship with Nissan?
– Enable seamless integration with Nissan
– Reduce issues and delays when it comes to delivering data to Nissan
– Meet strict project timings set by Nissan on time
- Adding Users and Roles to the Nissan Global Directory
- Digital Certificates
- Types of DD Mail
- How to Maintain Distribution Tables
- Paperless CAD Process
- Adding Weight Attributes
- Accessing ANPQP Documents
- B2B & PAM (Portal Access Management)
- Responding to a Spec Tender
- Accepting a Spec Tender
- Changing the Due Date on a Spec Tender
- Creating a PDS against a Spec Tender
- Submitting a PDS via TC-Passion
- Submitting a PDS for Data Notes ONLY via TC-Passion
- Submitting Study Proposal Data
- Submitting Supplier Proposal Data
- Downloading Spec Tender Data/Design Release Data via TC-Passion
- Design Change Process
- How to access Design Notes
- How to access Design Note List
- Accessing Design Change Screens
- How to search Design Notes by Status
- Understanding the Design Change Screens
- How to Understand P-Note
- How to make Adoption Reply