In this short video, our Digital Construction Account Manager, Sam Lissaman explains why training your team can provide a huge range of benefits for your business, as well as the BIM and Digital Construction training courses that we offer here at the Majenta Academy.
What training courses are available for design teams?
At Majenta, we offer a wide range of training, from company-specific requirements and bespoke courses to scheduled courses that are run at our Academy. Our scheduled courses include:
- Virtual Project BIM Level 2
- Executive Guide to BIM
- COBie for Authors
- COBie Validation
- BIM Object Content Creation
- Solibri Training Courses – Please get in touch for more information
Why should you attend a Majenta training course?
- Trainers who have hands-on Digital Construction project experience
- Various locations available
- All of our courses can be tailored to the needs and requirements of your business
Think we’re biased? Here’s what some of our customers have said…
“The content of the COBie Fundamentals Course was comprehensive, digestible and pitched to suit the audience. Majenta took time to understand the digital challenges of our business and our digital teams now have a better understanding of the COBie as a deliverable, and the value it adds to the customer. COBie will now be the fuel for our Big Data Strategy.”
Garry Fannon, Head of Digital, Wilmott Dixon
“The guys from Majenta have become part of our team. They know what they need to do and they do it. Majenta is now helping us look beyond the design of buildings to their management during their entire lifecycle using BIM. We believe that this is where the real ongoing value will lie for the university.”
Chris Hinton, Senior Technical Specialist, University of Cambridge
How could Majenta’s training help develop your business?
Attending a Majenta training course will have a number of benefits to your business:
- Investing in your people will help improve your in-house capabilities and competence
- Continual progression will help with staff and talent retention as well as showing your customers that you are aware of the regulations around you and that you are embracing the move to Digital Construction
For more information, please get in touch with our team on 02476308500 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org